Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Course
We deliver Project Management Professional – PMP® Exam Preparation training in Dubai and Abu Dhabi!
PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the Project Management Institute® Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
We are a PMI Global Registered Education Provider
PMP® Exam Preparation Course Outline
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
The PMP® Exam Preparation Course provides the comprehensive teachings of a project that follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) 6th edition. Our PMP® course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are led by qualified instructors that have years of experience in handling PMP® training classes. There is a total of 10 knowledge areas and 5 project management process groups that will be studied during the course. This course provides everything that a project management professional needs, including the 35 contact hours of project management studies that are required to apply to take the PMP® certification exam.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will demonstrate the ability to perform the following:
|Conduct project selection methods
Define the scope of the project
Describe typical leadership roles Identify and document high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints
|Create the work breakdown structure
Develop and obtain project management plan approval
Develop critical project documents
Identify key project team members and define their roles and responsibilities Identify project risks
|Execute the tasks defined in the project plan
Implement a quality management plan
Implement approved changes
Improve team performance
Manage proactively the resource allocation
Obtain project resources
Monitoring and Controlling
|Archive and retain project records, historical information, and documents
Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project
Identify, document and communicate lessons learned
|Define and describe an organization’s treatment of internal and external customers
Use various tool and techniques to identify and prioritize customer needs and expectations
The syllabus for this course will follow the PMBOK® 6th Edition Guide as follows:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Organization and Life Cycle
- Project Management Project Processes
- Project Scope, Cost, Integration, Schedule, Resources, Quality, Risk, Communications, Stakeholder Management, and Procurement
- Professional Conduct and PMI Code of Ethics
Upcoming PMP® Schedule
Download Seminar Materials
PMP® Certification Guide
Any project management professional that wants to enhance their knowledge and career should sign up to attend this course on PMP in Dubai. This certification is prestigious, and it distinguishes you as a knowledgeable professional.
To apply for PMP certification, you must have one of the following:
- A secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or equivalent), with 5 years of PM experience, along with 7,500 hours of experience in directing projects and 35 hours of formal PM education.
- A 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 3 years or more of experience in project management, along with 4,500 hours of directing projects and 35 hours of PM education.
Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
The Exam: The exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
PMP certification lasts for 3 years from the date you obtained your original certification. PMP certification holders must meet all continuing education requirements in order to retain certification.