LEED Green Associate
We deliver LEED Green Associate (GA)® Exam Preparation Training in Dubai and Abu Dhabi!
A LEED professional credential signiﬁes that you’re a leader in the ﬁeld and an active participant in the green building movement. With new jobs specifying the need for green building expertise, the LEED professional credential shows a clear commitment to your professional growth, while underscoring your value to LEED project teams and sustainability-focused organizations.
A LEED® Green Associate™ credential is your gateway to green.
LEED Green Associates have a documented, up-to-date understanding of the most current green building principles and practices, and are committed to their professional future.
LEED GA Exam Preparation Course Outline
LEED Green Associate (GA)® Exam Preparation
This LEED GA® training program is completely aligned with the latest edition of the LEED V4 and focuses on Task and Knowledge domains of the exam specification.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the LEED GA® training course, the participant will understand both task and knowledge domains of LEED Green Associate.
Task Domains (LEED Green Associate Tasks)
Why Become A LEED GA® Professional:
1. The demand for LEED professionals is fast and growing.
2. The labor demand for LEED professionals globally is potentially unlimited.
3. LEED is the only global green building rating system, and as such, LEED professionals have skills that are in demand and are internationally marketable.
4. LEED professionals will benefit from an increase in demand for sustainable products as the environmental sustainability movement experiences growth.
5. The built environment will play an important role in combatting climate change, and LEED professionals are needed to support a reduction in building emissions and energy consumption.
Becoming a LEED Green Associate
- Beneﬁts of the LEED Green Associate Credential
- LEED Applications
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Natural Resources
- Energy, Landscaping, Manufacturing
- Real Estate, Transportation, Urban Planning
LEED V4 Core Concepts and Themes
- Global Climate Change
- Global Climate Change
- Impact Categories
- Life-Cycle Costing
- Cost of Green Building
- Regenerative Building
Location and Transportation
- Health and Livability Intents and Strategies
- Location Intents
- Location Strategies
- Transportation Intents
- Site Development Intents and Strategies
- Sustainable Sites and Environmental Impacts
- Site Design and Management
- Rainwater Management
- Heat Island Effect
- Light Pollution
- Baseline and Design Cases.
- Increasing Water Efficiency
- Reducing Indoor Water Use
- Reducing Outdoor Water Use
Energy and Atmosphere
- Reducing Energy Demand
- Increasing Energy Efficiency
- Producing Renewable Water
- Refrigerant Management
Materials and Resources
- Material Conservations
- Environmentally Preferable Materials
- Waste Management
Indoor Environmental Quality
- The Indoor Environment
- Occupant Comfort
- Lighting Intents
- Acoustic performance Strategies
Innovation and Regional Priority
- Innovation Intents and Strategies
- Regional Priority
- Regional Priority Intent and Strategies
Upcoming LEED GA®/AP® Combo Schedule
Download Seminar Materials
LEED GA Certification Guide
A LEED credential gives you a competitive edge and shows the market you have the key knowledge, experience and credibility to bring success to LEED projects and sustainability-focused organizations.
The key to earning a LEED Green Associate credential is a thorough understanding of green building and LEED.
There are no eligibility requirements for the LEED® Green Associate™ exam. However, GBCI recommends that candidates have exposure to LEED and green building concepts through educational courses, volunteering, or work experience prior to testing.
3FOLD will provide complete guidance in applying for USGBC Membership, Examination and Recertification. To apply for LEED GA Credential Exam,
- Register with USGBC to get started.
- Log in to your Credentials account by using your existing USGBC® site user account.
- Verify that the name you enter in matches the name on the ID you will present at the test center. If it does not match, please update your name in your site user account “settings”.
- Select the credential exam you wish to apply for and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the application.
- You will be redirected to Prometric Website to schedule your exam date and location.
Each certification candidate is required to pass a Computer Based that consists of multiple-choice questions. The LEED GA Exam is a Two-hour, 100 randomly delivered multiple-choice question examination.
Schedule your Exam
The exam will be conducted in authorized Prometric centers around the world. You can schedule your exam date in any working day according to the availability of schedule.