Quality Management Systems (QMS) ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
“The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors. Become IRCA registered and boost your career prospects. IRCA auditors are global leaders in management systems auditing and earn on average 23% more than other auditors.” – IRCA
3FOLD Education Centre has a tie-up with ESENEK to deliver CQI IRCA Approved QMS Lead Auditor Course. ESENEK is an IRCA Approved Training Organization.
With this course you can “Demonstrate that you have the skills to audit the proper implementation of ISO 9001”.
In association with ESENEK, a CQI IRCA approved training partner (Reference No. AO17497)
QMS Lead Auditor Course Outline
Quality Management System – QMS lead auditor course is designed not only to help people perform capable and value-adding quality audits, but also to develop attendees wider understanding of quality management systems design and implementation. Particularly helps to the attendees on subjects such as customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the management of processes and how these critical issues can be embedded into the quality management system of an organization.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Audit the processes and management system effectively
- To make a process audit and a procedure or a clause audit
- Prepare and plan audits in a risk-based manner and effectively
- Behave as a successful auditor
- Select the audit team and evaluate their performances
- Effectively get prepared for an audit
- Effectively audit the processes assigned
- Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
- Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and non-conformities
- Effectively follow up the audit findings
- Explain the accreditation and certification
- Add new certificate to your career
The syllabus will follow CQI IRCA approved course content.
- Terms and Terminology Used in Quality and Auditing
- Quality Management
- QMS Documentation – Documents And Records
- Auditing QMS
- Audit Types
- Auditing the QMS Processes
- Accreditation, & Certification
- Benefits of Accreditation
- People In The Audits And Responsibilities
- Auditor Characteristics
- Audit Process Exercise
- Audit Objectives and Audit Scopes
- Audit Duration
- Auditor Selection and Audit Team Formation
- Auditing Customer & Other
- Auditing Outsourced
- Stage 1 Audit
- Audit Planning
- Check List Preparation
- Opening Meeting
- Stage 2 Audit
- Nonconformity Identification
- Audit Review
- Closing Meeting
- Nonconformity Recording and Reporting
- Audit Reporting
- Follow Up Audit & Corrective Actions
Upcoming QMS Lead Auditor Course Schedule
March 31st – April 28th, 2017
Time : 8:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Duration : 5 Fridays
Weekend Class: April 15th – May 12th, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Duration: 5 Fridays
Weekdays Class: April 23rd – April 27th, 2017
Time : 9:30 AM To 5:30 PM
Duration: 5 Weekdays
IRCA Approved Auditor Process
Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 9001-based management system, either as third or second party audit.The successful completion of this course is a requirement for certification as an auditor on the QMS Scheme
No pre-requisites to attend QMS Lead Auditor training.
To register with IRCA as an approved Lead Auditor, you need to have atleast 20 days of third party experience including a minimum 15 days on site.
This must be completed after the successful completion of training program.
We will take the responsibility to register you for IRCA Approved QMS examination.
At the end of the 5 day QMS Lead Auditor Course you will take a 2 Hours exam at 3FOLD Education Centre.
IRCA is a registered mark of the International Register of Certificated Auditors, UK. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.