PMP Exam Preparation Course
We deliver Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation training in Dubai, UAE and Doha, Qatar !
PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the Project Management Institute® Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
We are a PMI Global Registered Education Provider
PMP Exam Preparation Course Outline
PMP® Exam Preparation
The PMP Exam Preparation Course provides the comprehensive teachings of a project that follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) 5th edition. Our PMP course in Dubai and Doha are led by qualified instructors that have years of experience in handling PMP training classes. There are a total of 10 knowledge areas and 5 project management process groups that will be studied during the course. This course provides everything that a project management professional needs, including the 35 contact hours of project management studies that are required to apply to take the PMP certification exam.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will demonstrate the ability to perform the following:
- Conduct project selection methods
- Define the scope of the project
- Identify and document high level risks, assumptions and constraints
- Identify key stakeholders
- Create the work breakdown structure
- Develop and obtain project management plan approval
- Develop critical project documents
- Identify key project team members and define their roles and responsibilities
- Identify project risks
- Execute the tasks defined in the project plan
- Implement a quality management plan
- Implement approved changes
- Improve team performance
- Manage proactively the resource allocation
- Obtain project resources
Monitoring and Controlling
- Ensure the project deliverable conforms to quality standards
- Measure project performance
- Monitor the status of all identified risks
- Verify and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Archive and retain project records, historical information and documents
- Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project
- Identify, document and communicate lessons learned
The syllabus for this course will follow the PMBOK® Guide as follows:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Organization and Life Cycle
- Project Management Project Processes
- Project Scope, Cost, Integration, Time, Human Resources, Quality, Risk, Communications, Stakeholder Management, and Procurement
- Professional Conduct and PMI Code of Ethics
Upcoming PMP Schedule
January 13th – February 10th, 2017
Time : 2:00PM To 8:00PM
Duration : 5 Fridays
Abu Dhabi, UAE
January 27th – February 24th, 2017
Time : 2:00PM To 8:00PM
Duration : 5 Fridays
Download Copy of PMP Training course brochure
PMP Certification Guide
Any project management professional that wants to enhance their knowledge and career should sign up to attend this course on PMP in Dubai. This certification is prestigious, and it distinguishes you as a knowledgeable professional.
To apply for PMP certification, you must have one of the following:
- A secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or equivalent), with 5 years of PM experience, along with 7,500 hours of experience in directing projects and 35 hours of formal PM education.
- A 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 3 years or more of experience in project management, along with 4,500 hours of directing projects and 35 hours of PM education.
Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
The Exam: The exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
PMP certification lasts for 3 years from the date you obtained your original certification. PMP certification holders must meet all continuing education requirements in order to retain certification.
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.