IRCA Approved EMS Lead Auditor Course- Environment Management Systems: ISO 14001:2015
“The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors. Become IRCA registered and boost your career prospects. IRCA auditors are global leaders in management systems auditing and earn on average 23% more than other auditors.” – IRCA
3FOLD Education Centre has a tie-up with ESENEK to deliver IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Courses. ESENEK is an IRCA Approved Training Organization.
ISO EMS 14001:2015 is an internationally recognized standard designed for the development of Environment Management System. The ISO 14001 environmental management system standard specifies a process for the control and the continuous improvement of an organization’s environmental performance.
IRCA certified EMS auditor training course provide environmental management professionals with the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organization’s environmental management system to ISO 14001. Visit Lead Auditor Study
In association with ESENEK, an IRCA approved training Centre
(Reference No. AO17497)
EMS Lead Auditor Course Outline
Course Completion Certificate Title
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course
Environment Management System – EMS lead auditor course is designed not only to help people perform capable and value-adding environment audits, but also to develop attendees wider understanding of environment management systems design and implementation. Particularly helps to the attendees on main subjects such as interrelating the management function of the organizations to the policy, aspect-impacts, objectives & targets, management programs, operational controls and compliance to the legislation.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the EMS Lead Auditor course, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Audit the environmental aspects, impacts and management system effectively
- To make a process audit and a procedure or a clause audit in environmental management.
- Prepare and plan audits in a risk based manner and effectively
- Behave as a successful auditor
- Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
- Select the audit teams and evaluate their performances
- Effectively get prepared for an audit
- Effectively audit the processes assigned
- Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
- Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and non-conformities
- Effectively follow up the audit findings
- Explain the accreditation and certification
- Add new certificate to your career
The syllabus will follow IRCA approved EMS Lead Auditor course content.
- Terms and Terminology Used in Environment and Auditing
- Environment Management
- EMS Documentation – Documents And Records
- Auditing EMS
- Audit Types
- Auditing the EMS Processes
- Accreditation, & Certification
- Benefits of Accreditation
- People In The Audits And Responsibilities
- Auditor Characteristics
- Audit Process Exercise
- Audit Objectives and Audit Scopes
- Audit Duration
- Auditor Selection and Audit Team Formation
- Auditing Customer & Other
- Auditing Outsourced
- Stage 1 Audit
- Audit Planning
- Check List Preparation
- Opening Meeting
- Stage 2 Audit
- Nonconformity Identification
- Audit Review
- Closing Meeting
- Nonconformity Recording and Reporting
- Audit Reporting
- Follow Up Audit & Corrective Actions
Download Copy of EMS Training course brouchure
IRCA Approved Auditor Process
Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 14001 based management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. The successful completion of this course is a requirement for certification as an auditor on the EMS scheme.
There are no pre-requisites to attend EMS Lead Auditor training.
To register with IRCA as an approved Lead Auditor, you need to have atleast 20 days of third party experience including a minimum 15 days on site.
This must be completed after the successful completion of training program.
We will take the responsibility to register you for IRCA Approved EMS examination.
At the end of the 5 day QMS Lead Auditor Course you will take a 2 Hours exam at 3FOLD Education Centre.
IRCA is a registered mark of the International Register of Certificated Auditors, UK. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.